Here's how to contact us, as well as answers to our most frequently-asked questions
*We always respond within 24 hours & often within minutes!
Phone: (647) 985-5364
- I live overseas. Do you ship to my country?
- We ship worldwide.
- How long should it take for me to receive my order?
- Transit time varies based on your location however with default shipping (once mailed), it normally takes:
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Canada: 2-7 business days
- Overseas: usually 2-4 weeks but in some rare instances (i.e., Italy, Germany, Central/South America & many Asian countries) it can take as long as 6-8 weeks.
- Please contact me if you have not received your order within 30 days if you're in the US or Canada and 60 days if you're anywhere outside the US/Canada.
- *The postal services are experiencing some minor delays right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic but you will be able to track your order and packages are still being delivered. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- If you're in Toronto, Canada, how do you ship from the USA?
- We use a same-day courier service to bring our US-bound shipments across the border & mail directly in the US Postal System. Normal transit time on free shipping is in-line with US domestic shipping (~3-5 business days once shipped).
- I'm in Toronto. Can I come pick up my order so I don't have to pay shipping?
- Absolutely! Just contact me so we can arrange a time for you to come pick up your order. I do not accept cash or cheques at the door, however and I cannot allow visitors into my studio for security reasons. All orders must be pre-paid here and I immediately refund any shipping costs charged once you pick up your order.
- I have a stone I want wire-wrapped. Can I ship it to you?
- I realize there is a LOT of demand for this service so we do plan to offer it soon. We will announce the launch on our home page, and social media once it becomes available.
- Do you have layaway? Can I reserve an item to buy later?
- We do not currently offer layaway. Due to limited quantities, (most pieces are one-of-a-kind) we are unable to reserve items.
- What if I want to buy something in a quantity greater than the number shown on the listing?
- In some cases, I may have more items available than the listing indicates. This is particularly true for made-to-order items (esp. ear jewelry) where I'm likely to have a stockpile in storage that hasn't been counted and added to the listing yet.
- If you would like to order more of something than the quantity allows, contact me and ask. Most of the time, I can simply adjust the number so you can check out your desired quantity right away.
- My order arrived damaged. What should I do?
- Please save all packaging you received and contact me immediately. Every shipment is insured so you will always receive exactly what you ordered or your money back.